Private Game of Thrones walking tour
DEPARTURE: On request
PRICE: 490.00 HRK + 115.00 HRK per person
DURATION: 2 hours
Since 2011 Dubrovnik is used as setting for the most popular show ever. Seasons 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 were filmed all around the world. All of our guides are licensed professionals with experience on set and of course devoted ‘Game of Thrones’ fans. Enjoy breathtaking locations in Dubrovnik and hear interesting facts about history of Dubrovnik (It's how others call King's Landing), details behind scenes during the filming. How did this ongoing phenomenon affected locals and Dubrovnik tourism?
- Red Keep/ Fort Lovrjenac, you will enjoy stunning views of the Old Town. Few scenes were filmed here, Joffrey’s Nameday Tournament, Tyrion slapping Joffrey, Sansa is saved by the Hound after City riot, Cersei and Littlefinger are discussing if “Power is Power“ or “Knowledge is power”
- Docks of King’s Landing. Beach where Myrcella was sent to Dorne, and in season 6, Jamie returned to King’s Landing with Myrcellas's body, Robert Baratheon' bastard kids were killed, dock where Sansa was speaking with Littlefinger.
- Blackwater Bay, where famous battle took place.
- View on city wall of Dubrovnik, House of the Undying and terrace where Tyrion said his famous sentence to Varys, “where is God of tits and wine”?
- Spice King's Palace in Quarth. After leaving Westeros and crossing the Narrow Sea, we are going to Rector’s Palace. Will the Spice King give ships to Mother of Dragons? Find out!
- Walk of Shame. One of the highlights of the tour isthe famous walk of shame. We can recreate part of Cersei's punishment. We can even throw things at you to make it even cooler while your friends are recording.
- Qarth. When we arrive in Red Keep (Revelin Fortress ) you will enjoy the views of the Lokrum Island, magical city of Qarth.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Professional licensed tour guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Entrance fee for Red Keep (Fort Lovrijenac), 7 euros, or freeif you have Dubrovnik card or City Walls ticket
Note: For private tours send us an email at least one day before the tour, we will create a tailor-made tour for you, in timing which suits you best.
Meeting point: Pile square, look for a guide with Targaryen banner
Do you like what you see?BOOK NOW